Thursday, May 28, 2026

Throwback Thursday - Awards

It was the Awards Ceremony at Wesley Christian Academy, and Leslie had just wrapped up the 2nd Grade. She wasn’t crazy about school, but she was a great student. That year, she proudly took home medals for her reading skills and being on the A-Honor Roll, along with the coveted Supervisor’s Award. I'm not sure what the plaque was for, but I'm sure it was something good. Her dad was working that day, but it was a fun evening with Nana and Papa and Mimi Cox there to help us celebrate. Sweet memories. Good times.
Happy Throwback Thursday, y’all. Savor the moments with your family, take some pictures and, if photo albums aren’t your thing, at least save them on a thumb drive for future generations. You’ll be glad you did, and they’ll probably be glad, too. I love looking through Mother's old photo albums, and I'm grateful she and her parents and Dad and his parents took pictures and saved them as best they could.
Till next time, dear friend, a beautiful evening to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment