It’s been a lovely Memorial Day weekend with family, good food and giving honor to those who gave their all for our beloved America. I trust yours was one for the memory books.
For me, the weekend started on Friday when I finally got a new set of wheels. Yip, yip, yahoo! Thanks to twin sister for taking some fabulously FUN pictures to help me commemorate the momentous event.
Those who know me well, know I don’t make big decisions quickly. I’m a very conscientious, slow mover, and I like to seek God’s guidance in everything I do.
The last time I bought a car was January 2008. I affectionately named it Elvis, and we shared 177,000 miles together. Overall, it was a good car, but lately, it was one issue after another, and when the A/C went out a few weeks ago, I wasn’t willing to sink any more money into it. Old woman. Old car. Not good. Of course, we don’t know what a day will bring, but I’m praying for many safe miles and lots of memorable moments in my new mode of transportation.
No comments:
Post a Comment